Friday, August 01, 2008

Feelin' lucky.


Why hello there , i've been sick for the past two days. Normal to zonk in and out of fever and congested throat. Went to see doctor on wednesday morning and she told me i'm down with respiratory viral infection, and i was like (?!???!lung cancer something like that). No boy , thank god i was just being stupid. Hahah , i suppose it's just a more severe flu so spare me from all the medical terms and just tell me it's a flu laaaa.
Anyhoos , hit the sack for friggin' 6 hours from 1pm to 7pm. Hahah been centuries since i had such a long afternoon nap. Joint aches , fever , sore throat , cough , slight runny nose , red eyes ; they gave me a good 2 days rest off school. Y'know i don't get it why can't my body or immune system be stronger, just for my sake. I mean i absolutelt love it when i get sick and be excused from school but i loathe how easily or instantly i fall sick. Just by staying up a little later than the often bed time , getting drenched in the rain , sharing drinks or food with someone who's already sick , etcetc. Okay screw it.
C'mon , i've never been well all my life so just let me rant a bit here.



5years old - approx 8 years old : unending coughing. had to go for followup almost every forthnight at a chinese medical centre. DIZZZGUZZZSSSTINGXZXZ MEDICINE I REMEMBER FOR LIFE.

9years old - 10 years old : minor asthmatic problem. (i still remember crying in the clinic whenever they pushed that friggin thing into my mouth)

11 years old : finally healthy for a year.

12 years old - 13 years old : digestive problems.

14 years old - 16 years old : menstrual problem.
16years old itself (which is also the year i take my olevel and trinity college piano exam) : digestive problem , frequent eyes infection , menstrual problem.


AND NOW THAT I'M 17 YEARS OLD ,
i'm having flu/fever almost every month , still having digestive problems. and goodness gracious , i hope the red eyes are not signs of eye infection again.


Interesting? not at all.
I remember telling sheng once that , i don't wanna get married in future cos i might die very early perhaps in my 30s so i don't really wanna be a burden to my spouse or family , let my children be motherless.



OKAY ANYTHING BEYOND EVERYTHING I TYPED ARE PRIVATE SO I WON'T LEAK ANYTHING ELSE OUT. Hahah.


On a brighter note , i'm actually feeling better today!
(:
I've some overdue photos , so bear with it!




Yesterday
I rested at home yesterday until about 4pm then sheng and i went to little india, mustafa centre and bugis street in attempt to buy
  1. POPO SNACKS , rarely spotted in singapore! 2 big packets for $7.20 (: ticked.
  2. Aahhnehneh bangles! I bought 36 of it for 6bucks! (: ticked.
  3. Two cheapskate but friggin' awesomezxzxz cutezzzy watch which i've been looking for all this while. $10! double ticked cheap thrills!

Hahah cool not. I also collected the dress i ordered! (: weehoo me like , but i can only wear it as a top cos it's a tad bit short for a dress for me. What i failed to get yesterday were the rings that i dreamt of. Hahah i dreamt of these whole bunch of freakinggggggg cutezxzy rings at the hongkong street market for only 10cents each! Hahah i know i know. I must be thinking too much of cutting down costs , but i must be crazy to look around bugis and little india for rings that i DREAMT of. Fever must have gotten the better of me. Waaaaaa i think i'm very long winded. HAHAH PEEKCHAS!

the ultimatum rollerz chick waiting for train.(inside joke)


is taking train together after 2174389403650843 years.

cabbing from little ah neh to bugis street.


i zoomed out of my house without applying any make-up except for eyeliner. Proud of myself.

The sun was evil.


reminds me of syed shahrir. hahah

LITTLE AH NEH!

i like places like this! (: Love old buildings , old shopping centres with that familiar smell , places of interest , places with lotsa cheapzxzx stalls selling unique stuffs , flea markets food fleas apparel fleas i like 'em all!

HERE'S MY POPO SNACK!

this shop has a trillionxzx gallons of alcohol. Sheng beams!





Yesterday was a berry berry nice day although i was sick. Came back ever sick-er but that's okay cos i had an awesome wonderful fantabulous day with ultimatum rollerxzxz chick checking out many many new wonders of the world!

This is the pair of shoes that mumsie and i made! (: From a plain white pair to this , for me!
lovee.
Mhmm i don't know whether my feet are swollen cos i'm sick or is it just the angle of photo!


frowers.



my baby chervyvell with my new love.
pink ipod as my birthday pressie from the ultimatum rollerz chick!

cheryvell's dress + ipod = pink!




Last thursday!
Sheng came to my place and we had diy high tea , ok more like high milk! hahah. Made edamamae , hashbrowns , baked ham with bacon bits and choco mint milk! (: Hahah. Did cold mask for him too.



Last saturday!
Dinner at wheelock's sakae with sheng , aj the birthday boy , elroi , gerri , jl , cheeseboy , keith and lih yuan! (: We greedy pigs had buffet which rock sockxzxz please. HAPPY BELATED BIRD DAY ASSWELL BOY! had a lovely time bitching.
Chilled awhile with some of them after dinner. We all had a tad bit of alcohol to end our dinner well. Y'know , i like drinking i really do. Not excessively or wild tar-ing of course. I enjoy sitting down with a small group of friends catching up over sips of alcohol/cocktails with some awesome music playing at a right volume and , not getting wasted at all. Going home conscious , no hangovers , no hanky panky.
WAAAAAAAAAAA SEE , TOLD YOU I TALK ALOT.
skip.








Hahah i'm only gonna type one more sentence before i stop talking non stop again.
I'm very happy greg and all still remember my birthday dinner , meet this weekend shall we, i miss yall alotxzxzxz!
ONE SENTENCE , one almighty sentence.