Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Belated My Dearest NanaBananaFeeonaaahhh (:
Lots&lotsoflove.


Before i say anything else(or get longwinded ,again) ,
hahah i found this 10dollars note folded in heart shaped hidden in my organiser stacked with my stickers. I saw it during geog lecture on one of the school days and i got a shock. First person that came to my mind was : must be sheng. hahah.



HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY DADDY AND MUMSIE!
loveeee. i hope yall like the small little surprise esther and i had for you.
I love yall alot! (:
080808 , cool.



Hahah i crawled out of my bed at 8.15am to shower , brush my teeth all , changed into a casual dress and zoomed out of my house to pappy's car. So esther went to buy roses , a packet of petals and blew some balloons while i do the "decorating". My sister(license-less) drove my dad's car to somewhere else so it'll be easier for us to surprise them.

Me at work!

roses and balloons (:

supposed to be black roses but i don't know what happened.

hahah the cloth abit unglam but i can't possibly take all of pappy's work stuffs out.

esther and i eggcited , but she say i always look damn dao even when we take photos. hahah ANYWAYS! daddy was like "ayeeeeee didn't i park my car there last night. why did it shift to somewhere else."hahah. blah blah blah they were surprised and happy of course. mumsie said my drawing looks like kindergarden one -.-


mumsie and pappy.

We decided to spend their anniversary day in malaysia instead cos we're sick of singapore. So pappy drove to the woodlands checkpoint and pooommmmed , we reached JB. Mumsie pappy sheng esther and i !((:

The very 1st minute we stepped into city square , sheng bought two shorts , sister bought two tops and i bought one. Hahah 1st minute , me no kidding. Then we went to buy movie tickets for the mummy tomb of the dragon emperor. After that, we went to a japanese restaurant and ordered a great deal of food. Hahah i think it's alot , considering that all of us has small appetite except for sheng.


sister and pappy.


sheng's set.

my tempura udon.

mumsie's ramen.

lobster mango sushi roll.

haha i think it looks very cutezyyy.


toilet. hahaha

i asked mumsie to snap snap with me but she zoomed out of the toilet -.-

After lunch , we caught the movie. I think it's a pretty good movie (: everyone should catch! I like jet li , so damn charismatic. hahah.
After movie , we went shopping. Mumsie and daddy didn't buy much except for bars of chocolates , secret recipe cakes and food. Sheng bought another three PC games , sister bought another pair of shorts and i think there should be something else , and sheng got me a colourful bag , mumsie got me a pair of fred perry shoes. Hahah i think i got more stuffs but i can't remember.
Anyways , we went to a hongkong restaurant for tea break. I loveeeeeeeee the eggwhite almond!

Chocolate fondue.

tuna toast bread.

eggwhite almond! ((:

pappy love!



Yea then we all rushed back to singapore cos i had to meet the girlies in the evening! (: Daddy drove home and i machiam rushing like one dog. Bathed , changed , makeup , accessorize , stuff everything in my small tiny little ralph lauren bag , and then zoomed outta of house and flagged for a cab. My place to middle road cost me $21! I wanted to bargain with uncle , but i think he'll scold me like crazy. hahah. Then i met the girls!

Fiona.Angelyn.Vera.
I met these girlies at Basil Alcove for brazillian food , my favourite. We celebrated nana's and my birthday together (: how lovely. We gossippedzzz chitchatzxzz screamzzz and all over dinner. I love 'em.

Birthday girls (:

dirty creepy toliet.

ghost on the left. ok me is kidding.

feee-onnn-ahhhhhh love!



Fiona's wish : that all her wish come true.
My wish : the girlies will remain like that for the rest of our lives.




my sweethearts (:

pretty little vera love.

cutezzzy fiona love.

soapzzz.

hyperactive angelzzz love


I LUBCHU ALL/.


vera and i comparing whose face bigger.

Toilet shots!




my spice girls.

in-the-middle-of-nowhere-having-every-strangers-staring shots! (:













I really had an awesome night babes. And to yall , i'll never get sick of. You girls are always seeepaasiel to me. Loveeeee ttm.
Hahah i have some more photos of last week. Photos of sheng's family and i at amoy street having dinner with sheng's parents' friends. (: But i'm lazy to upload all of 'em so i'll just upload his parents' friends' son who is super duper cute ok.






Hahah bye. Happy national day if it matters.
I don't know why i'm typing so lazily.