Sunday, August 24, 2008

[edited]


Hahah got home two hours ago. Went over to sheng's place at 5 with the intention to pay lucky baby a visit and to revise my work there , but we ended up talking , reading the book that nana and girls gave me , a tad bit of arguing. (: Sheng's mum gave me a small chanel mascara , which is something i rarely use. Hahah i think it can stay in my cosmetic pouch getting touched once in two months or prolly less than that? Hahah hate mascara-hassle.
Then my parents drove over to pick us up for dinner. They wanted to eat at westmall so they wear very chapalang but i demanded dinner at newton food centre. To our dismay , it is closed cos of 7th month -.- Then we went to queensway for tze char instead. Yummsie food was nice! (: After that , we drove over , no my dad , to holland village's haagen dazz for some ice cream. Macadamia ice cream and cookies! I like i like. I am a happy girly today cos i get to spend family time , and hopefully my sister can be there next week if we go again. Mumsie claimed that she did this to relieve my stress (: lovelove.

Tonight is an extremely cold night , so imma hit the sack now.
I love you chongs , sheng , alist , fiona , cheny , joelf and jeevan. The most important people in my life!
byeeeeee night!





























































SURPRISE SURPRISE!







Okay i wanted to keep it discreet and surprise every one but i need to blog laaaaa! So ,







.







.







.







.







.







.





















my new hairstyle!







Aren't you shocked , especially my bestfriends and close girlies? Hahah. I was(and am) the long hair-core kind but i took such a big step to snip off my long hair! Long story , but yes new look. I hope i'll grow to like it.






















I'll edit again when my lazy mode turns off! (:







Meanwhile ,














HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY VALDEZ! I LOVE YOU HEAP LOADS! (: Hope you enjoyed yourself last night with all of us.















and , HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN ONG TWINKY JONNIE ONGGY! Me lub chew many many too! I was really happy to see you last sat! You're like my happy pill whenever i'm down! See you soon k! tomorrow or something , ice cream again! <3



































Now , it's some overdue photos!
















Bosco's party




















tok tok love










studying with my girlies.







Danny's party!
























































































































































Wii at gwen's place(:



























































































watch from grandpa love.















Bye!