Sunday, September 21, 2008

Elroi's birthday on 8th Sept! (: Yknow we love you black.











































One more week to break free (:

I miss going out with shengzzy ; crazy ass shopping, buffet-ing, finding ourselves pigging out in restaurants etc, cycling around in hillview , movie marathon and all. Now that he has gotten his driving license, travelling would be so much more convenient. He would be able to drive his parents' X3 and X5 next week onwards and he'll be getting his car in, say a month's time? This spells awesom-est! I , i mean we , can save on blood sucking cab rides!(Then i can use the money to buy my coach legacy stripe series!)



this is not the stripe series but i like the colour!



ring!




THE COACH LEGACY STRIP SERIES.

BANGLE! I LOVE THIS!


I LOVE THIS TOTE BAG TOO!



MY FAVOURITE AMONG ALL!



These are the pumps and flats that i ordered from the US sprees , but cap burst! )):






Bubblegum pink balenciaga. Love it ttm


That's not all the things i want to get , but these are the ones that i like alot.



Okay just let me fantasize a tad here before he drives me in his parents' car or drive his own car.



SHENG YOU MUST REMEMBER ALL THE PLACES I WANT TO GO AND THINGS I WANTTO DO K , COS YOU MADE ME :X LAST NIGHT SO HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE ME HAPPY :D



When my promos end and when you drive your parents' car/get your own car , i want to...


  1. Hit town to shopzzzzz. From paragon to takashimaya to far east plaza then to marina square , haji lane and bugis street for cheapzzy shoppingzzz! After that , we'll go sixth avenue for brazillian food with the chubby cheeks co? Save money all you! Churrascaria one more time and chillax at sheng's place after that k! MAKE IT A SATURDAY , 27th Sept. Me is the boss , so listen to me (:






  2. It's a sunday and i want to see my most loved grandpa. You me my family plus grandpa will have dimsum at havelock before going to yeye's house since his place is so damn near! I MISS YEYE MY BESTEST ONE! (: maybe dinner with your parents at night k! (: miss shing. hahah did i just say that?!



  3. Monday is girlies crashing my place. AMY BEE PENNY PEIYUN! We're gonna swim, make shoes and do our nails! Eggcited ttm (: ooooh i forgot to mention that we're going for steamboat on friday after our last paper! Awesome innit.



  4. Tuesday! It's over to amy's place to bake banana muffins and oatmeal raisin cookies! Then movie marathonzzz. Hahah remember we must get the bags from bukit timah shopping plaza! (:



  5. Wednesday , i think it's high time i meet bestie alist, nana, vera, angel! TAKE NOTE SWEETHEARTS , WE'LL MEET ON WEDNESDAY NO MATTER WHAT! Girlies , can we go for picnic in the late morning at sentosa then burn in the sun and chitty chitty bang bang(what nana loves to use haha!) juicy gossipzz , then luge and skyrider. Freaking get ourselves burn for just one day in our bikini , shades , some tanning lotion maybe! Then i will meet my 10years bestest friend who is already a part of me for dinner! (: at vivo ok, with shengzzy too! You rock i know (: LOVE FIVE OF YOU WITH EVERY BIT OF MY HEART YO.






I guess that's for wednesday! Yknow i'm so eggcited for promos aftermath instead of mugging for promos ): uhmm bad bad. There are actually over a hundred things i had listed out that i MUST do after promos. And i guess i would probably take a whole day to write them out in detail , so point forms there you go! My friends , take note yes cos they are meant for you too!






Sleep.Occ with sheng to swim and tennis.Work in frolick?.Practise hard for piano exam.Hit the beach&picnic with nanaangelvera.Go bestie alist's new house!.Swimming at BL with amybeepennypy.Continue watching seasonbreak uhm season 1 ha don't laugh.Timbre/hardrock with nanaangelvera.Timbre with tennis mates.Spam outings with chubbycheecks co.Wii at gwen's place.Meet jul and bec.Meet leo greg mich ailin and sheng.Meet limjiayilove!.Meet jee ning bosco james danny rico all.Go to natxu's place to continue what we were doing months ago.Picnic and spend my halloween with the barker entourage and their girlies!.Buy bicycle and cycle around with sheng and shing.Aburiya with sheng and shing again.Buy something for alist and sheng , AHEMMMM BESTIE YOU STILL OWE ME MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT SLUTZZZ.Treat my grandpa dimsum.Make shoe for cheny.Spend time alone with cheny.Basil alcove with sheng.Leo's place for dinner.Thread eyebrows.Pierce my nose.Pasir panjang with sheng for korean food.Read all of stephenie meyer's books.Continue reading "my bestfriend's girl".Buy cody mcfadyen's the darker side and J.L Carrell's the shakespears secret.Arcade with sheng aj jl and terry one more time.Tennis at rtc with amy.Spend some time with manda deb and eunice.Go batam!. Buy my coach legacy stripe series!!!. GO THAILAND OR HONGKONG WITH BARKER ENTOURAGE/LEO, SHENG,VERA! Go genting or vietnam with sheng and my family again! S-H-O-P-Z-Z-Z-Z! And BBQ at sheng's place.Save up for next year's france trip with shengzzy.Save up to buy my grandpa something.






Actually, my biggest wish now is that i can spend my whole holiday overseas. I want to step foot to phuket&bangkok for some mega crazy ass shopping , super cheapzzy manicure and hit the beach. Then i wish i can fly to Hongkong to visit lun, shop at H&M, buy lots and lots of things and most importantly eat like krazee cos the food there is believed to be absolutely fantastic. Then i want to go Japan for hot spring , shopping for scarves and accessories which i think they probably have the nicest ones. And stuff myself with thousand and one edamamae , ebi fry handrolls, gindara, grilled garlic etcetc. Then a short plane ride to hokkaido cos i've never been there before and i heard from sheng it's a freaking wonderful place. Then i want to go to the states FOR SHOPPINGZZZ COS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DROOL EACH TIME I DO U.S SPREES. ): TO DIGRESS , THE FLATS AND PUMPS THAT I ORDERED FROM THE US SPREE FAILED COS THE CAP BURST. MEGA DISAPPOINTED): Ya so anyways , i want to buy all my coach legacy stripes there, kate spade bags, F21 clothes, and hundreds of pumps and flats. Then i'll go to las vegas(a place i had wanted to go since young) not to gamble but just see the splendid infrastructure and beautiful lightings. Then , i want to go to North Africa for a bit of wildlife cos imma big lover of animals. The waterfalls and all else wonderful creation of God are gonna be captivating , i'm damn sure. Then i'll fly to aussie land , simply cos i miss that place.




Sophia is a big dreamer.





I got to get back to studying -.- Bye!