Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good girls gone insane.



Bee and i went for nus flea today at 12ish! (: Darby bought a dress and two ear studs and i bought another dress and earstud. I likeeee my dress! Chuper nice. Hahah then we roamed around to find the canteen, machiam some lost birds. Hahah we ate katsu curry for lunch and jojo came to look for us for awhile. Hahah you owe me carbonara, remember!



pandabee and i (:

yucks not nice one.

text text text!


joboy and i.

hahah need to force him to take photo with me!

Hahah bee and i got lost for awhile in nus cos it's hugeeee. Took a bus to chinatown to meet Penny and Amy!(: Went to this dessert shop called tongshui and i ate bobochacha. Took a train down to vivo and we shopped abit but i bought nothing. I forgot to go back to topshop to get the necklace. Okay, why is necklace called neck-lace? It's weird.


At tongshui(:
penny and amy.

pandabeesoapz.

in topshop.

lovelove(:

my pj bestfriend. hahah


bee, penny, soap, amy.

in f21.







So after window shopping at vivo, we bus-ed down to cathay for dinner (: ate shi-lin happy rice box. At first, we queued for aston specialties but the queue was really too long so we left. Sanji came to pick me up in his daddy's car and sent me back home cos he wanted to get something from me (:

Okay, so that's my monday. School-less monday with bee and jo at nus, super window shopping hours with penny, bee and amy!




Yesterday was my mighty mighty sunday with gramp and veradearie! :D
Met yeye after church yesterday! (: Papy and i drove to his place to pick him up then we went to margaret drive for lunch. Gramp recommended chicken rice, which taste awesomeezzzz.
Slept at his place for awhile while waiting for piggavera to doll up. Hahah daddy drove me to town and i met mumsy there for awhile. Met veralove and i accompanied her at food republic for lunch. Boy, i missed her so much. She looked so exceptionally pretty yesterday, like a diva! (okay i just argued with my mum, bad mood now.)
Ya so, we went to tanglin mall to get our eye test done and camwhored abit here and there. Took a train down to dhoby ghaut and ate at mmm aston specialties A-G-A-I-N. okay i know i'm mad.
We were also reminiscing the good old days(: so fun! Makan makan, then we walked back to orchard. Met my mum and my aunties. They all went shopping. Every woman in my family shopping mode is damn on.



K photos with twin(:
love you ttm.




i was wearing twin's specs(:











sweetheart doing her eye test.






she's so pretty right! -beams







xx.