Thursday, October 02, 2008

Edited.

Hello FAV, i'm hella eggcited to meet yall this saturday. Sentosa, shoppingzz and timbre chillax, it's gonna be awesome. Keep safe and missed k.
Veratwinny, you're gonna pull it through. You can always count on me, love you.
Love three of you ttm, xx.



I'mma happy pill today! (:
Lots of loots, new scarf, new wallets, new cosmetic case, new bags.
i like holidays, i like allowance day, i like new stuffs.


Today shing passed me the newspaper to read about his friend's death. I totally zonked into my own world for awhile, saddening thoughts racing through my mind. I am afraid that shing would one day end up like that(touch wood ttm) and i really hate/abhor/loathe for that day to come. What bothered me most was that, i found myself near to tears just imagining it. And then, i realise shing isn't just my boyfriend's brother anymore. He's like my own brother, some little boy whom i would very much want to dote on and share my goodies with.



Yea so anyways!!! (:
We had bbq at sheng's place last night with the barker entourage+leonsee+samchia.
Sheng and leon came to pick me up and we drove to bt timah to find all the bbq stuffs, super last minute. Took about two hours to find -.-
K then we started bbq-ing in sheng's porch cos it was raining cats and dogs. Leonsee's friend, samchia came over. Talked talked talked and i remembered that i met her about 2 years ago with timhan and jasontan. Natzzylove wasn't there): so sad.







Sheng's parents' new wardrobe. It's really big and fun to play with! (: Sheng and i disappeared from the crowd for awhile to play and take photos. hahaha.






do i look ghostly?
BOO.





leon knows my sister! what a small world!


poor elton fell when terry tried to __________________

samchia(:



barker entourage.


k so after most of them left, we started gossiping about other people. Guys can be really bitchy. We obviously weren't bitching about our friends, at least (:




Today, HARI RAYA PUASA.
Papy kicked me to wake me up in the morning -.-
Then we went to run some errands. We had lunch at botanic gardens, then went to tanglin to collect my contacts, then to heeren for sister to get her slipper's stud done. After that, we went to chinatown cos mumsie wanted to buy stuffs. Went over to uncle's house and played wii!


Gwen, super drama queen.

pretty girl, lovelove.


hahah i pro ok, not.

mumsy took this photo cos she think the umbrella matches my outfit .


sister!

Hokay, papy drove me to sheng's place in the evening. They chopped off the 37 years old tree and now his compound look so biggy! I told aunty claudine it looks like istana and she agreed. Hahah. Shengzzzy drove his mumsy car around to "practise"

Then we camwhored(:













At 8 plus, sheng drove his dad's car to sixth avenue. Sheng, shing and i had dinner at tea party. It was so fun cos we ate, chilled, played and mmm take funny photos which i'm not putting up in my blog(:


my pot of tea.

my cutesy beng.

ahah i love you!




prawn aglio olio and carbonara! yummzzz . i heartzzz tea party.



apple crumble and hershey's pie.





Scare you again! (:





beng and his fire.








Okay that's my day.

PS. i have M today. F.A.V, sat how!?! how to go sentosa when i have M?! ):
PS#2. I mizzzyy you bestie alistair. & you're an ass. You didn't reply me after i told you what i bought and all.

k bye/