Monday, October 27, 2008

My head is spinning now but i'll just make a post. Firstly, i love you too estherchong! (: You better take care of my things when you use especially my camera if not i'll confiscate everything back. Happy fishing tomorrow(: fish me one stingray.




My loots today! hahaha happy pill ttm.

this is my favourite! (:

& this escada belt. look like some super strong hook that can kill.
(k i'm thinking too much.)






Went orchid country club after church today. Sheng picked me from and vroom...
Hahah loves the person who invented cars!
Sheng, shing and i had brunch at the the golf clubhouse. Yummm.(:
the place is called vanda terrace.
haah that boy was wearing my christ church t shirt.
we were having our brunch facing the golf course. i like (:
like those tv shows. hahah
i was sick so i couldn't really play to my max, but it was still fun.
SHOW YOU THE TISSUE PACKET MY MUM BOUGHT. Veryyyyy cute!
played tennis and swam!


After that, we had tea break at vanda terrace again. I LOVE THEIR ROJAKKKK AND HERBAL TEA. hahah



my hair got no shape already):


i didn't do that stuck up face on purpose!
After that, we went back to his house and three of us fell flat on the bed for three solid hours! Tired like krazee. Went out for dinner and all after that!
This was yesterday! Cooking soba at sheng's place.
disgusting fella. haha
WOW WOW WOW. SHENG SLICING HAM!

cooking also got time to take photo. hahah





Tadada! Nice ok.


Played with husky after dinner (: he's so cutezzzy.

pardon my eyebags. i know they're krazee and disgusting/



I packed my room yesterday! Once in a blue moon. It's super neat now! ((: yayyy
Hahah.
I'm going off to malaysia in 8 hours' time so i gotta scoot to bed now! Byeee.