Monday, October 06, 2008


IMAGE HEAVY!


The past few days have been felly felly eventful and meaningful. Actually i miss my classmates, esp the girls since i haven't seen them for a few days. Yea, but i hate going to school. Are yall reading?(: can text me when yall read this cos i feel like skipping school tomorrow(: then we all decide together k.


Hahah, as the title suggests, this post is gonna be filled with lots of pigchas.
Been going out alot, been shopping alot, been eating alot, been meeting people i love alot.
I'm so damn glad that i wasn't broke for the past few days if not promos aftermath could have been a torture. And and and , plus point : pappy gave me moolah 2 or 3 days back. Mumsy gave me lots of moolah last night. Papy gave me some more today during service. Am i happy or what!


THURSDAY , was a torture.
I think i'm a shade darker cos of excessive sun exposure, but i had fun with kellybelly, natzzychong and darylene. STAB CY FOR CONFISCATING MY EZLINK. I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE YOUR OWN TOES B.
had a mega heart to heart talk with goldie until the both of us cried, but all is well now.
love you.


FRIDAY,
shengzzy came and we zzZZzZZZzzzz until evening before we went out. Took a cabby to grand cathay and we ate at aston's(again). Bought tickets for housebunny using my debit card. Woo it's my first time using it and i signed the receipt. Hahaha i love debit card cos i love signing. Hahah we had some time so we walked to middle road and came back. Peekchas peekchas, alot.



My hansum jappo boy. I loveeee you ttm.

(random: i used this to make a bracelet for shengzzy. hahah gay.)







sheng wants to let the whole world know that i have coins! -.-

cool right?! my fellow friends whom i haven't met since 300 years ago?

self-timer baby.









very old church i think? (:
the angel reminds me of chery.

Housebunny is a damn good movie. Chick flicks are good, bimbos are cute.
So after movie, sheng and i went to mysecretgarden to drink. It's our first time drinking together-.- I KNOW. yea so i ordered lychee martini and mocha chips ice cream, he ordered shirley temple.

Damn nice ambience(: love it.
whole day talk talk talk talk talk talk. i think it was ailin on the phone.
Hahah.
HI AILINPHUA(if you're reading this.) I miss you, michelle and greg so much!




hansum hansum


sheng tried to be a good photographer.



35buckaroos for this -.- we spent more than a hundred in a day without shopping):

hi hansum, can you stop snatching my bag from me?!








We camwhored outside the restaurant after drinking. Wahaaa me was one hella happy girl yesterday!








see, snatch my bag again-.- hahahha




on the way back(:



I LOVE JAPPO BOY COS YOU'RE SO CUTEZZY ALL THE TIME.
XX.
SATURDAY! (FAV.)
I met these girlies in the evening yesterday! (:
shopped abit with nana before meeting angelvera. Omgzzz agnesb and katespade, marry me please? (:
Random.
{"$30,000 is for kay(me)."}
{HUH I HEARD THAT DADDY! $30,000 for me}
{ when you're 80 years old la. INSURANCE POLICY!}
{CHEY}
hahah this just happened 30seconds again. I got a shock, got happy for nothing. hahah.
Ya i so wasn't digressing.
So, the girlies and i went to the big field at padang to chillax. Yadar yadar, peekchas peekchas, running about, acting, posing, screaming. We're all about loving each other yo.
We are not boys like girls, cos we're GIRLS LIKE BOYS! (:

They looked so pretty yesterday i was virtually drooling. Veralove looked so friggin cute, fionalaling looked so pretty and sweet, angelynlove looked so friggin sexy cos she's brady tall and skinny.



i love you bestfriendzzz.
heartz you, i'll be here whenever!

they are very cute, both trying to tiptoe. O-O-P-S. haha

are we the same height considering i have a curry puff on my head? (:
my twin! (:
unglam unglam.







Okay so i guess we got bored and decided to pose like gangstazzz.
We are girls like boys yo.

how? can pass? :D
Our poster for people who owe us money.
Gangstazz are not to be trifled with.
fierce not?
Hahah so after having a ton of fun, we made our way to timbre hoping there'd be flea market but no no. Had our dinner there (: and i caught a guy checking ______________ out. He even smiled at ____________. Hahah notti.
twinny!


vera, soap, angel.
angel and nana.
hello baby.

We walked to fort canning for awhile, took a cab to raffles city and we separated. Poopzz. I really enjoyed their company though yesterday was not a breeze for me. I love you girls, and i can't wait to spend more time with yall next week.(:
Met shengzzy and we went to dome to look for greg. Ahhhh i miss that guy so much.
After that , sheng and i cabbed to my place and he slept till 2am.
SUNDAY THE SABBATH DAY! (:
Went church in the morning with familove. I accompanied jo for awhile in the cw room and we were laughing at some stuffs. Kids can be cute, and funny. Hahah. I saw isaac, alex and mingwei! Zomgggzzzz it's been really long since i last saw them and i miss regA quite a great deal. Isaac, alex and mingwei are like my childhood friends, we grew up together played together and went for camps together. Missszzy the good old days.
Jo and i in papy's car(:

We went to sheng's place to pick him up and papy decided to let him drive again (:
poor thing, he's sick today but he still accompanied me to shop.
papy and his tired look. He doesn't like taking photos cos he thinks his face looks too skinny for the camera.
mumsy on the phone(:
do we look alike?(:
went to gramp's house to visit him, and sheng totally pigged out on yeye's sofa.
this boy still can pose while sleeping. haha

i was toying with sheng's new phone. actually it's pretty cool but it's nokia. y-u-c-k-s.
Went to town to shop and i bought two dresses and a pair of heels! And that was probably in a span of 15 mins. Heartzz retail therapy. I keep wanting to trim my brows at browhaus but i keep forgetting to make appointment! SOPHIA CHONG!
After 15 mins of snappy shopping, sheng and i went to shaw's tcc to eat. I really think tcc's food are totally overrated and overpriced! Only the desserts are nice, but it's still expensive. Prefer tea party alot more(:


We then took a cab to my place cos that ahpek got backache. Hahah. He pigged out at my place and zoomed, now he's home.
Shengzzy, you're gonna kill me if you're reading this now but i'm still gonna tell you that i'm doing online shopping now. Hahaha are you gonna be at my heels?!
Schoolio tomorrow but i'm in no mood for it. Mumsy wants me to watch movie with her tomorrow so i guess i'll be a good daughter to pon school and accompany her? Hmm sounds like a plan.
I miss bestie alistair. Youslutzzz, where's my birthday present?!(again) I must get it from you cos you were the one who made me wish for something!&&& YOU'RE MY BESTFRIEND SO THAT EXPLAINS SUFFICIENTLY WHY I SHOULD BE GETTING MY PRESENT FROM YOU NO MATTER WHAT.
I miss sissyjeevan, and co as well! (: you're so gonna meet me this week ok.
I miss cheryvell, so i'mma scoot now!