Thursday, October 16, 2008

Besides sheng, there's always this guy who is second to none in the world.



He'll always be the one...
who is there for me 24/7.
makes me feel i am never alone.
makes me think that 10 years of knowing each other is never enough. In fact, a lifetime would never be.
who makes me happy when he is happy. only man who can make me cry just because he is sad.
who confides in me whenever he has problem. share extremely personal problem with me and only me(& maybe his girlf) which makes me feel important all the time(:

He is the one
who made a pact with me when we were 11 to marry me if no one wants me.
whom i know for a decade, literally.
who bought me mentos almost every single day even when it meant he had lesser recess money.
who sends me sweet messages once in awhile to let me know i'm never forgotten.
who is willing to give up hours of sleep just to hear me talk nonsense.
who bitches and gossips with me.
who makes sure i have a shoulder to lean on when i'm sad.
whom i always call when i have problem, yes the no.1 person i'll call.
whom i include in my prayer list ; that god blesses him abundantly and watch over my little angel.
who plays a significant role in my life.
whom i've long ago considered him as part of my family.
who calls me everytime before he leaves the country.
who remembers me when he is overseas.
whom i remember too when i am overseas.
whose photo is in my wallet, whose neoprints are on my side table.
whom i wish i can stay together with in the future because he is like my family.
whom i'll never ever let anyone hurt him or harm him because it'll mean hurting myself 10 times more.
, the only silly one who'd hire me for 7000k as starting pay to be a GM when he takes over his dad's company.
he is the only one i wouldn't mind calling me a bimbo(although he has stopped for about a year)
who has the same habit as me which is having the tendency to ____ all the time.
who been through all kinda storms with me.
, the only one i am willing to get hurt in place of him, to die in place of him, to suffer any pain in place of him because he's worth it.
whom i'll choose as my bestman when i tie the knot.


And his name is alistair koh.