Monday, October 20, 2008


I have a whole lot of photos to upload but i don't have the time cos i need to leave for pw soon(yea it sucks). I have so many things at the back of my mind and i'm feeling really tired, really tired. I wish there were times where i can sit back and rest my burdens aside without new ones coming in. Nay, that's almost impossible at the moment. Pw(major burden), my promos result, helping parents to book tickets and printing confirmation slips, and many other things which i feel is too personal to be said here. I think running away from reality sounds like an awesome plan but then again, i'd be at the losing end.

Haven't been having the best time with my parents lately. I've been cranky and so are they. I'm so disappointed in some things that they do, but yknow it always is my fault it always is, right. Right now, i'm just keeping my fingers crossed so alistair can go to hongkong with us since my sister's friend is going too... which already defeated my mum's intention of having a f a m i l y trip. Urgzz let's not go to that.

I think angelyn is back! And i want to meet up with the girls soon cos i miss them. I saw natnat ytd and i was so happy! She's sucha happy pill(: Had a pretty long conversation with joelfbest on the phone last night till late and it felt everything like how we started being friends. It was fabulous. Shengzzy is still over a elton's now, and i am already missing him though we just parted about 14 hours ago. Yea.
you mean alot to me boy.


Off to pw now! Tata.