Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello! (: I'm blogging now mainly cos i wanna clear photos even though i'm super tired. I always have photos mounting up which i really dislike. Yea so anyways, i met up with my pw mates in the afternoon for a short while today then i headed over to sheng's place and we watched money not enough 2. I think it's cool and like a typical jack neo film. Sheng, shing and i went to westmall's sakae for dinner(:


Random photos of bestie when he bought ice cream from the turkish stall on friday! (: video was hilarious.
YES I'M LAUGHING AT YOU BESTFRIEND :D


I love my bestfriend beyond the depth of the sea.

met papy and mumsy at newton for dinner! (:




Joelf's birthday at sentosa! (: I felt that it was good in the end, esp when i talked to him on the phone after everything.

Since joel was from ac, we all decided to wear ac tank top to look like we're all happy schoolmates! Hahah.
Actually, all of us were from anglican/methodist schools except from cheny and sanji.


messy car boot!

our birthday card to him!




when we picked him up at his place!

picnic at breakwater!







i made the chicken wings(: look good right!

all looking at elton in his buggy.


birthday boy love!

sailor! i think he's a super nice dog.

lazy bone.


Happy birthday to you!



xwelfphia.

chubbycheeks club!

oh yea, we went to elton's place to chill. I like the view from his room!!!





us chilling at his dock.





bathed and all, then we headed to the cathay for dinner! (:


AND I BUMPED INTO VERA TWIN! (: Happy ttm.



boys...

like girls.

my baby



Dinner at aston's again! (:












There are actually two more sets of photos with crys and cheny. Next time alright! (:
Ciao.