Thursday, October 23, 2008

Promos result day sucks. I never broke down in front of my schoolmates and hardly cry in front of friends, even close ones. I thought i was strong enough.

(x) = done.
Who wants to...


  1. trim my eyebrow with me. (x)
  2. watch eagle eye/hsm3/mamamia with me, or better still treat me cos i'm financially discharged now.
  3. buffet with me at geek terminal. i want to try(:
  4. go malaysia with me to shop/watch movie/eat. this coming monday please? (x)
  5. swim and play tennis with me at occ or something. i don't like public pools cos got alot of ji ko pek :/ (x)
  6. night safari with me.
  7. organise a halloween party and invite me? (: -hint hint elton!
  8. frolick with me every two or three days cos i'm addicted. (x)
  9. rent a big screen theatre room for me to watch pb. W E N T W O R T H M I L L E R.
  10. let me cook cold soba for you at your place. it's really nice, and hey this is to your advantage! (x)
  11. ktv with me, err hello bee penny amy and py! remember what we agreed on? (:
  12. someone have dinner with me at canele. M A C A R O N S.
  13. go facial with me.have dim sum with me in the morning at red star. i miss that place.
  14. luge and skyrider with me.
  15. buy me mango, durian and avocado.
  16. cook alot with me. i like cooking(:
  17. & make me happy.(x)

I don't think that's too long a list right. I hope my friends will tell me they want to do this and that, number xx with me cos i'm tired, tired of asking. There are so many things i really want to do and those things are things that'll really cheer me up and make me feel better. Most of it lies with sheng, but i doubt he has time now and since my weekends probably have to be dedicated to peedoubleeww. I feel so screwed today. I haven't smiled genuinely or felt a tinge of happiness since 12noon till now. & because of this, i screw up my piano practice today. The past two days practice was pretty near perfection, today was rubbish. Mmm.