Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOELANG LALA BOY MY BESTEST BROTHER! <333
You have no idea how much you mean to me and how much i want us to stay like that forever and ever. From knowing you back in the acsi days, suppers and all other stuffs we did, till now where we're attached to our own individuals leading our lives differently from how it used to be. Everything changed, but the way i feel for you has never changed(: you're still like a korkor to me. I love you elf! Saturday is gonna be kickass fun(:

Yesterday was joelf's birthday and we kinda surprised him at palais renaissance after his dinner with crys.

Wednesday, i ponned school without the intention to. I wanted to wake up later to go but zzz bug didn't allow me to. Sheng came over and i made cold soba for him using all the new jappo ingredients and sauces mumsy just bought from isetan. Hahah i like(:

he gave it a 9/10. i think so too!

After youtube-ing, sheng and i went out to sixth avenue to meet sanji&cheny. Urgzz, we cabbed there again. We are supposed to save mollah!


at my place!





waiting for sanji&cheny at the sixth avenue's bus stop.


TEA PARTY BABY!
ordered choc chip scone with strawberry cream cheese and tropical cyclone(: yummzzz.

these two people are flying off to india in a few days' time!

sweetheart.


i have a big big big photo of hansum in my wallet.
we played dai dee and loser has to buy this chocolate truffle! SHENG IS THE LOSER, LOSER(L!) hahah


we want him to be proud of his cake. he won it by losing. hahaha


tea party's such a cosy corner. just look at the way sheng sat and you'll know. hahah




bus stop! Yayyyyy we took bus back! :D

HAHAH I THOUGHT THIS IS QUITE A RARE SIGHT SO I TOOK PHOTO.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIND NG!
Hahah, penny and i managed to snap ng's faces yesterday! Yayayy!
We had class bbq at penny's place after school yesterday.(:















i love my class! (:
penny's cutesy cousin!


I left halfway to meet chubbycheeks club to surprise joelf after his dinner with crys! (: I LOVE JOJOJOELF. Look at how compatible they are! Don't they give the korkor&jiejie feeling? hahah.
birthday boy! <3
xwelfphia! <3>
bestfriends!
crystal driving us around yesterday! (:
we went to bugis's tcc for desserts and drinks and headed back home! (: Delectable desserts!
Crys sent all of us home! (:
Mumsy just called to say dinner at newton tonight! Yayyy chicken wings, kangkong here i come! I think i'll meet bestie alist before But i'm broke. hehe.
We've finally booked the air ticket and all to hongkong so my family and i will be flying off on 13thdec and will be back on 18thdec! Sheng will also be in china from 13thdec till mm 20th? I hope mumsy extend the trip when we're in hongkong so we can visit my childhood friend and lun! Mumsy's giving me money for my shopping expenses but i better save some for irresistable buys. hahah. I'M NOT GONNA SHOP FROM NOW TILL MY HONGKONG TRIP TRUST ME.
My parents are also thinking of a short trip to genting on 9th november with gwen's family! Yayy i hope sheng can go. I miss genting. hahah.
I wanna spend my post christmas in phuket too!
Abrupt end, bye!