Sunday, October 12, 2008

I gotta make this snappy cos i got sucky pw to do, urgzz. I'm trying to multi-task now; blogging, shopping online, blog hopping, and pw-ing.

First up, can anyone tell me if i should buy this dress?(: I really like it alot. I saw it on the rack last week but it was a tad too expensive so i left without buying it, but i visited that shop yesterday and aunty is willing to give me 40% off! I-KNOW-THAT'S-A-STEAL.

Look! Fiona and bestie alist, can yall text me after seeing this? <3>
The beads come together with it as a design.

Inner linen is pink+the ribbon is pink=lovelovelove.

Text me k you two cos aunty has already reserved it for me so i have to get it asap if i am. And i also took a fancy(sinful) on a pair of real leathered heels with super comfy cushion at the heel, and a tote bag from the same shop. The pair of heels is selling for quite a krazee price but i l.o.v.e it and she's willing to give me 20% or more discount! Puhleaseeee text me k! (: Let me make a wise decision cos i have already bought hell lots of clothes and other stuffs which leaves me pretty much cash strapped, but i still have spare cash so...(:


Back to the real deal.
Shengzy, cheny and i at ikea shopping for bestfriend joelf's birthday present! I'm so looking forward to everything! (:









After that, sheng and i met elroi,aj,terry and jl at newton for supper. Yumzzz.
Boys will be boys.
Saturday was some spent having piano lesson in the morning, sobbingzzz and heartaches in the early afternoon, chinese mock paper1 in the late afternoon, flea market and camwhoring with my girlf(s) in the evening, walking around and shopping with veralove at night, dinner with shengzzy at paragon and meeting up with jee,bosco,danny,ning,cailing,jasmine and a few other new people.
Sweeties(:
eeek, it gives me the creeps.
Bmw bike, w-o-w. I've never seen before, hahah! sheng's gonna call me suaku.
camwhore with the girls(:
i told myself not to buy any clothes at the flea, just buy accessories/bags/belts. But i ended up buying a dress and a cardigan! I like.



They are very evil. They wore polo tee and shorts without telling me cos they wanna see what i'll wear!





skinny gurlzz.



thai express!

chicken tanghun is the bomb yo.
we were very happy together, until...













i was trying to show off like _____.
Two real diamond ring one from usa, one lv bag and one hermes wallet. Hahah does it sound like you my dear?

Hhaha i must quit being bitchy , like toktok! Mission 1!
Obviously the rings and bag are my mum's. Only the wallet's mine. Hahah i don't think i can even afford to buy one carat by 18 even if i scrimp and save.

danny valdez alexander goh, what a long name.

cabbed home and sheng and i had a little tiff ): yesterday was the first time i gave in to cool down and hug him. that's what his love is doing to me, softening my heart(: his zouk plan was ruined cos of me and i feel bad. I'm sorry guys, leon leo shaun ong and all.
That hansum bathed, slipped into my dad's shorts and short, and hit the sack like a pig.
SEPARATE BED OK!



BESTIE ALISTAIR, YOU'RE A PRICK.
NI SHI GE DING.
hahah.