Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm feeling a tad messed up here. I'm sorry if it's because i'm zonking too much into these unsolicited thoughts. There are way too many times i'm feeling like this, how unimportant how insignificant how terribly you're making me feel. We used to be picture perfect, but now something is amiss. You got to know how i'm feeling cos it's killing me and i need some antidote. How can we appear so damn perfect when deep inside i'm struggling?
It's because you don't really care as much as before that's why it never occur to you how wide the drift and gap is. I love you awfully much, that's why i'm still holding on to every glimpse of hope that our relationship offers, to every pain that's inflicted; i'm still willing to bear. I keep mum but you can't keep still.
Take it before it all goes wrong.


Yesterday.
1. Ponned school. Met cheny and sheng at ikea. Photos another time.
2. Met mumsy to check out hongkong prices.
3. Went home with mumsy. Hate all the hassle for booking tickets for overseas trip cos it's so hard to find dates that the whole family can make it. I have Alevel chinese and pw, trinity college piano exam. Sister has exams and scheduled holidays which clash with my exam. Sheng's going china during the period we wanna go hongkong.Urgzzz.
4. Supper with sheng,elroi,aj,terry and jl at newton. I was one hell of a pissed bitch.
5. Talk it out with him and i fell asleep while waiting for him to call back.
6. I WISH I COULD SLEEP FOR ONE WHOLE F MONTH SO I CAN ESCAPE REALITY, BUT NO I CAN'T.

Today.
1. Piano lesson.
2. DO CHINESE MOCK PAPER -.- stab chinese.
3. Meet fiona and vera for flea but doubt i'd buy anything cos i spent a tad too much on shopping for the past few weeks and a tad too much on cabs too. S u c k s.
4. I hope i can meet bestie tonight. I want to watch mamamia and eagle eye. I need alistair i miss him.