Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who wants to buy me canon powershot E1? (: christmas is coming. hehehe.




I'm in the dolling up mode recently, i don't know why. I miss my long hair, and i regret alot cutting my long hair. If not it'd probably hit my waistline now and i would have it permed. Nevermind, two more years (-.-). Had my eyebrow threaded this morning, i like (: i think it looks so much better now. The cream that i bought yesterday made my complexion alot better. I applied it last night and left it until this morning, and vroom... my face is pretty much cleared. Instant effect! It has to be cos it's not cheap!




Shopping with mumsie ytd brought back cosmetics too. A big big palette of eye shadow of about 20 colours, blusher, lipliner and eyeliner, mascara, nail polish. Bought my elgydium toothpaste too! Sparkling white teeth, here i come! Yayyy i'mma happy pill.



I'm thinking of celebrating sheng's birthday in bangkok OR japan OR bali next year, but i gotta save up cos i'd be paying for my own expenses. I hope it materialises cos i love travelling with my loved ones.





Joelf's 19th part II




































Hokay, i'm off to do chinese now and then off to sheng's house to make soba! (:



Byeee world.