Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Natasha Keira , i'mma miss you real bad.
This is absolutely krazee , tasha is gone. G-O-N-E , yes gone for good three damn years gone till me and her turn 21. Damnit. I can't comprehend how i felt when i sent her off at the airport. I was feeling terrible but i was refusing to let my tears trickle down my face cos i knew i had to be strong , had to be strong for her. I'm missing her and we're alreadying email-ing. For all the times that you stood by me , and gave me unceasing amount of support , for all the words that you've said to me , for all the freaking time you stood up for me and lent me your shoulders to lean on , for all the time you wrote letters and gave me small little gifts , for all the time you pulled me through , for the times you stood by me when i broke down cos of T , for all the injustice you fought for me , for the unforgettable years you gave me in christ church ; i promise our friendship will not stop here , and that i'll wait for you to be back for any moment to see you. Take care sweetie , and i love you.
3 years , _/_


amelia , aqilah , bec , dean , tasha , nas , me , julene and a little boy.

On our way to the airport.


liyana and natasha (:


i know , i look disgustingly tall here. Urgzz it's my heels.

i love you from singapore to dubai! (:


becpork and i (: love you miss you.


bec and julene.


julenepork and i (: krazee bitch love you ttm.

on our way back.



julene and i went for IT fare(:


Met sheng and his brother then we went to holland village's aburiya for dinner! (: yummmzzzz.




shing and sheng , so sweet.










then we went to swensen gelato for ice cream after dinner and frolick! (:












This was taken on saturday when cheny and i went to holland to study (:







Bye!