Sunday, September 28, 2008

S to the H to the OPPING!
Okay i'mma sexcited ttm. Yes whoever that read my yesterday's post, i'm all fine now. Anger totally got washed away when i was bathing (: i like. Yes so today, it's gonna be kick ass shopping movie-ing eating shopping eating then shopping. Budget? Mmm not very low today! (: Sheng's gonna give me a big fat treat and as for myself, i'm bringing my UOB debit card out for a real splurge. Yknow what promos, you've made me insane you've made me release my inner angst for you. I did my own nails last night and i think it's pretty! Dark brown and pink on alternate nails. Today i'm in for a big treat. No more school uniform, fbt shorts and t-short, flat hair, shoes, big fat bagpack with tons of books and notes. Today it's gonna be new dress, one blue-gold necklace, 1 tiffany&co ring, two other weird rings, gold watch that gramp bought for me, chanel tote and my topshop flats!
I'm actually waiting for sheng to pick me up now(:
After which we're heading to a japanese bakery for breakfast. Then shoppzzzzz and moviezzz. Kk he's here. bye