Monday, September 28, 2009

empire state of mind

Yow!
I've been pretty $$$less lately and it's bothering me so much! I know it shouldn't, but lifestyle immediately changed the moment i had lesser $$. Rawrrrr i hope things work out and i'll have $$$ again. hehe. Control control control, maybe it's just the end of month thing. Hhah.
Had dinner with sheng, isaac and jiayi last night at din tai fung(: yumtumtum! I dig xlbs so much. Heh. bumped into wk at seoul garden when we went to find sheng's friends!


Nothing much that night. Missed isaac and jiayi so much and we'll meet again next week ok?^^ lubdub.
Hee let me dream a little ((:
My dream cars in dreamiest order HAHAHA
1. Any two door maserati will do(:

2. Bmw 335
3. Audi tt
Hahah these are beyond my reach now but i hope somehow some way they'll be mine next time (:
Today, sheng and i went to town to check out some things. I wanted to buy a wallet for papy but i couldn't find a suitable one which is within my budget(h8 it when i'm broke!!!) but i ended up buying some kerasilk hair products. Sorry but i really can't stand my damaged hair. My hair has never been so dry in my ENTIRE life before.

Had dinner with sheng's parents at sushi tei and we went to check out the mercs e-class. Oh ma gahhhh i likey likey the new coupe. HAHA i wish i had the money to buy that or rather a bmw335! Oh wells.(i realised i'm not typing properly cos i'm lazy to speak in proper sentences now hahah so pardon me please)
HAHAH naise face sheng.