Friday, September 11, 2009

oh yes i permed my hair, the horror.

Sorry, the pictures are really big cos i forgot to resize it when uploading into photobucket!
Yeaneeways, i've been super lazy to update/blog cos slowly i find it so meaningless cos i doubt people actually give a shit about this space. It's-so-dead. Hahah and i've been super lazy to type. Yea basically lazy to do anything!


Yea i'm back from the land of a thousand smiles and it was quite a good getaway. Not very relaxing though, cos it was pretty much alot about juicemarket >: i wanna go there again, one entirely for myself, and one entirely for juicemarket. I'm hoping that the air ticks price drop and i'll jet there again next month. Hopefully my hansum can go with me, that'd be the most ideal(:


Rushed down to town to meet fern yesterday before she leaves for milan. she said she had something to pass me. i was so shocked when i saw that big collage she made for me zomg. Thank you sufzy, i know you can't read this now but i really want you to know that i'm truly appreciative of things you do for me ad you just being you. I gotta be honest with you that i suck really bad at things like that, all the diy stuffs but i'll try my best in every area to show you how much i really love you and how thankful i am to god for letting us meet. I hope you're having fun in milan now!! <:



haha your "o" face!

my collage from sufz! i really love it alot cos it's filled with love.

i was telling sheng that day how happy i am of the friends i have in poly. Yknow my other friends always complain to me how cheena how different frequency their friends can be of, how boring poly is etc etc(i know that's quite mean but i think it's absolutely true how friends mould your attitude towards school). And then when i think of mine, i ought to say a thousand thank yous to god. For sufern, joanna, becca, angela, faith, lance, timcheng, jq, nikolai, wk, png and even jiemin and myra who just makes lecture more lively. (:
Bkk photos.
i went with twin and it was quite fun just that he;s so much of a shopaholic to take! Hahah he thinks i am, and i think he is. we were crazy to perm our hair omg. i'm sad enough so pls stop telling me how ugly it is cos i know very well how mad i look.





ooooooooooooo cute little puppies!!!














Overall, it was quite a fun getaway! I can't wait to go back asap<: i want to go with my girlfriends and some are already in the process of planning! But ultimately, i still hope sheng can go with me even though we might be going hongkong end of this year!! :D hah yea hongkong again. i like.
Anyways, my europe trip with mumsy is tentatively cancelled due to some problem with the number of people in the tour group so I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SAD >: >: >: sigh if it's confirm cancelled, i have to wait till next march!!!! which is 6 months' time when it could have been 20days' time! >:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos of sheng and i (: our 2 years 9months!









I love you sweetie, and i know you and i we can make it far. Every setback makes us stronger, every situation makes us wiser, and every little thing makes me love you even more. You may not be the sweetest boy, you may not have the best of everything but i still find my home in you because to me there's no one who gives me love better than you do. because there's no one but you who can make me feel happy just loving you.







we went to 2am dessert bar after dinner (:




i want to have more days like this.Just chilling at some cafe or bar with your arms around mine, just talking and knowing more and more of you.



I'm meeting cailing tmr for shopping and then bosco& all after that (: i miss them!! it feels like ages since i met them. Hahah. hopefully i can meet terry and all at night cos i havent met them properly for super long and i feel damn bad!!

Tsk tsk. i hate my life now. it's too hectic for my own good ): i really want to spent this holiday happily and not wisely. Cos if i spend it wisely, it means i have to squeeze in lots of plans into it!

I want to be able to

rest. sleep to my fullest. spend alot alot of quality time with sheng. have picnic with sushilan family. meet my close friends. shop. go for facial and spa. do my nails. go for massage so i can relax. find a permanent model for juicemarket. go overseas. buffets. dimsum. many many many food hunt!. practise piano. swim. cook. and many many more.

Sigh. i'm gonna sleep now it's getting late.