Friday, September 25, 2009

I believe...

I believe that friendships can be the most beautiful thing in the world. In some ways or another, it is stronger and more powerful than love relationships. It does some kinda wonder and is a priceless medication to emotional wounds. I believe that friendships overpower many situations and circumstances that often many other things can't. I believe joy from friendships is a lot more substantial than fashion, fame, material things, good looks, technology in our hands. I believe in the goodness of people and that every stranger could be a predestined friend. I believe that everyone exists in our life for a reason. The bad ones could be the ones to teach us precious lessons and pick ourselves up from where they make us fall, and the good ones are those who simply stay and make our lives a better one.

Thank you to those precious little ones who make my life better than it can ever get. Thank you to those who stood by me in both good or bad times. Thank you for always listening to me, and tolerate all my rambles. Thank you for the sweet letters and cards. Thank you for coming back to me after a long break. Thank you for standing up for me. Thank you for availing yourselves to me. Thank you for being a part of my life. I'm just a nobody but y'all choose to be my close friends and stick with me and make me feel happy just loving y'all.

Alistair, fiona, vera, angelyn, kirk, isaac, jon ong, jiayi, leo, su fern, bosco, jee, cailing, bee, penny, joel ang, cheny, joel leong, julene.
Don't take it personally if i left out your name.