Friday, September 25, 2009

lazy on a friday night.

Here are some of the photos taken on wednesday night outside zouk. It was mad packed, my camera was with sheng so we didnt really take alot of photos. Overall, it was really fun especially with the girlfriends and seeing ong whom i haven't met in ages!

Sheng's really cute when he's high by the way. Hah


my hair was kinda messed up that night so pardon me please.











For two consecutive nights i've been sleeping at the weirdest hour and it's bad i know. So i'mma turn in very soon. This afternoon, i woke up and called vera for a good chitty chitty bang bang. Hahah she's so cute and i'm already missing her! Called ling after that. We were all suppose to go shopping and dinner but were all too lazy to step out of the house. Haha i ruined my own friday night srsly. It's so boring and i'm almost dying.

I need to go out tmr if not i'll feel grumpy again. The feeling sucks yknow, when you're hungry and bored but lazy to do anything!

Sheng's down with fever! I hope he recovers tmr (: take care hansum and rest well!

Ok september's just not my month, goodnight!