Saturday, April 05, 2008

CAUTION : IMAGE HEAVY! (again)
Hokay since my entry's gonna be filled with photos and since it's 1am now and i'm so sleepy , i think i'll just do a short summary on my day (:
Dreaded the time in school today cause it felt so long due to my killer menstrual cramp ):
Aww yes. Went home to shower all then cab down to Hollandv to meet Ami , DebbieT , Swong , Daniel , Chris , Joseph and Blim for lunch and mugging session(which apparently didn't happen.)
DebbieW , Eunice and Amanda were also at hollandv eating ice cream at cold rock , so i went over to look for them to talk and all (: Camwhored quite abit. Hahah.
Went back to bk to look for the rest , with the sole intention to study. Hahah. Saw Lyanne with her friend too! (: Soon , we all left to DebbieT's shop and i got two teeshirts from there (:
Made our way down to Chris' house and zomgggg we took truckloads of photos. Hahah anyhoos , Deb ami and i had a good laugh in the cab with the cab driver. Hahah. Played with chris' pervertic dog while the rest of them played pool. Yea so i left at 7ish for cellgroup , and i felt so so so good to be in the house of God. Really (: I love my cellgroup(although i always missed it) , and of course i love God more than anything. Hahah yea that's about it!
Bye.
Peek-a-boo!
from dearie (:


a music box sheng got for me from japan.
my side table (: hahah
MY DAUGHTER NAMED CHERYVELL.
I LOVE HER.
TEEHEEEEEE

amanda , myself and eunice (:





myself , debbie wu and eunice.





Debbie tan and i (:

Dablimthing! HAHAH







BLIM BLIM



i love you debbie , we're gonna be sistazxzxx foreverxzxz uh huhzxz.!

Dearest classmates , why oh why are we so retarded!

<3 AMI AND DEBB.












CHRIS' CUTE DOG - ZIGGY.
















&&& , HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILLARY HOO! ((: WITH LOTSA LOVE.
Thanks for being such an awesome cousin!