Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Last week had been a rather eventful week for me.
Friday night was spent with my family together with Sheng and sm at Bali Village for dinner. Mummy went there specially for their crab , so we ordered another 6 dishes i think. Dinner was awesomezzz. Thereafter , daddy fetched Sheng , esther , sm and i to Sheng's house to play badminton and also sheng's dog (:
Had piano lesson on saturday morning. How i always enjoy every piano lesson (:
Met Euniceawesome at westmall's subway to study for a couple of hours before heading home to change all before going to town. I think i took so long to bathe , decide what to wear , what bag to use , what heels to wear , how to make my hair that eunice got so b-o-r-e-d waiting for me. Hahaha. We cabbed down to wheelock and she did her threading. Isaac came to meet me and i left eunice , sorry hon. Anyways , goodness gracious me! I miss isaac chan so friggin' much i hugged him for damn freaking long! Haaha we made our way to lucky plaza to meet Shenglove , elton , xw , aj , elroi , leo and lun and headed to Meritus mandarin hotel. It was a complimentary room from elton's mum so they made it their cs cum drink fest room. hahah. I got so bored watching them play cs so i went to meet Jeevan sister , bosco , james and jaime. Jaime's my new friend , and she's sucha babe. She's really nice and pretty. Anyhows anyhows , sat down played talked! Met jee's other friends - natalie and dianne. Also very nice and funny people (:
Went back to the hotel to meet natxu to go back (: we talked about everything under the sun while cabbing home. I love talking to nat , cause she's so open minded about everything. I wanna meet her sooon! ;D
Sunday was wonderfully spent at Sheng's house playing badminton , soccer and mini bicycle with sheng , leo and lun. It was ultimate craze. We had balls of fun doing all that crazy things together ; riding a chainless bicycle and ultra mini bicycle down the hill , chasing sheng's dog. Then we headed down to Bugis to shop a little and also for steamboat. Steamboat was teh bomb. I ate so friggin' much i felt like i was bursting , literally.
I love my life now , everything about my friends and family.

(just wasted 45 mins on one whole chunk of words which i don't think anyone is really interested in )
Ferrero rocher from lun (:
LUN IS AN AWESOME FRIEND!
mister crab at bali village.
mister cereal prawn , all in my toilet bowl now.




Bali village.

Sheng and husky (:
I LIKE THIS PEEKCHA! I THINK THEY LOOK SO SWEET TOGETHER.
my sister plucked 10000000000tons of courage to do that.


Jaime , Dianne and i (:
cool like that yoll.
dianne and i ((:
eunice and i (:






Off to PI , chem prac homework , math assignment , revision for geog test.
s-i-g-h