Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We'll just dance and sing.
Love love love love love.
HAPPY SIXTEENTH MONTH GOLDCHUSHENG!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GOLDIE!
Thank you for everything.
Okay , let's just dedicate this whole blog entry to my little goldie and our "celebration" together at holland village's coffee club.
I lied to sheng that i had to stay in school for extra class till 7 and piano lesson till 8ish so i can't meet him for our 16th month dinner , and i can only meet him during the weekend or something. OKAY TRUTH IS SCHOOL ENDED AT 3PM AND I HAPPILY BUS-ED HOME AND BOUGHT A DONUT TO DECORATE "I LOVE SHENG" WITH ICING , POMPOM-ING , DOLLING UP TILL 6PM. Then skinny liar sophia chong lied(again) that sanji all are gonna meet him for dinner at churrascaria so he'll wait for him at his bus stop at 6ish. So , obviously i waited for him at the bus stop - no sanji no churrascaria all a pack of lies! Then i saw his mum's car so i hid behind the board which obviously is too small to cover me so he saw me! BUT HE WAS STILL SURPRISED.!
Okay then we bus-ed to hollandv for dinner at coffeeclub. Food was mediocre , but atmosphere is a-w-e-s-o-m-e! And the staffs are so friggin' friendly!
okok , pictures!
I gave sheng the donut and letter , and he gave me the cute pair of dolls? hahah

some people have dark circles , i have white!
((:
after dinner
in the cab going home!
haha fork pushing his nose! NOSE LIFT
little gold pinching his nose like a little boy.
Down syndrome. Oh why!
vain potty re-tying her hair.
coffee club.

almond latte and iced tea.
Fish and chip , mushroom soup and garlic prawn spag.
YUMMM .
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB TOO.
<33333





HAHAH


CLASSIC ONE.
CLASSIC TWO.




Yeah i had a happy day! BYE!