Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I feel laced with happiness all of a sudden , wading in oceans of ecstacy .
I think it's my boyfriend who cushioned my fall these few days and siphoned my pain everyday , my family who guides me through storms and give me the security blankets , my friends who cracked each and every day of mine without fail , painting my grey sky with golden palette. Cheerios to life now , and Hi loveable ones.
Life has been treating me relatively well, Everything is fine except that i can't really cope with asswipe H2 chemistry and math- maclaurin's series :/ oh wells.

Today the 14th of april , was greeted by Ning's apple nuggets which totally made my day. Thank you Ng ning (: <3>
Went over to Sheng's place and we had a mini soccer match & tennis match at his porch. Hahah total ownage , sophia. ((: Then i cabbed home with exhaustion hanging over my head.
Sunday , Sheng came over to my place and fell asleep on my bed. I don't know why , but it sure was nice looking at him sleeping (: until i sensed the urgency to start doing my work. Went to town at night to meet Lun and Leo and we all bought something each except for lun (:

Sheng - a t-shirt from zara and a t-shirt from WH.
Leo - a t-shirt from zara.
Me - a top from Pull&Bear to add on to my "yet to wear clothes"















Saturday's amazing race was a killer. My body is still aching like crazy but i have to say it was really fun (:
Natchong , Debtan , Amichan , Deraline and myself formed Nobel 1 (:
Girlpower only .



Nobel 1 and 2/












Keller and nobel girls (:






E-LEARNING DAY TOMORROW , totally dig it.
That's about it (: