Monday, July 20, 2009

floating on cloud ninez ^^

Heeeehaw :D i cannot contain my eggcitement, but yes i shall! I wanted to keep it to myself and just post it on my blog and tell my friends about it tmr, but i can't help it but to leak to kirk, alistair, cheng, sheng, joash and definitely sufz tmr!!! :D haha. bear with it soapzy!
no. 1 eggcitement : will be up tmr if i have time :D
no. 2 eggcitement : today mumsie and i went to tour agency, and hell yea! WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY>SWITZERLAND>PARIS>LONDON FOR 12DAYS!!! :D
And we might be taking A380 THERE COS THERE'S LIKE SOME KINDA PROMOTION THING WHICH IS QUITE REASONABLE!!!! Hokay sorry let me take a breather cos i'm more excited about the plane than the trip itself!
But the twist is here, sheng's parents are not yet convinced to letting him go so we havent booked it yet!!! If it drags for too long, we might lose our seats for A380 or it might just get even more expensive :/

So you see, i'm a happy girl today that i gave bestie a holler and started screaming and telling him all about my uncontainable excitement!!! :D
Now, it's picture time for my post 18th birthday at cuscaden again and at bos' place(:





































I'm so happy that my two favourite cliques clicked so well!! :D i'm gonna enjoy more of your company after my exams!! me lubchuall so much. heheh.

mac econs test and orchard ion on tues > xlb steamboat dinner on thurs > minds cafe/movie marathon on fri. ALL WITH THEEE BIG PHAT FAMILY :D See yall : sufz, jo, tim, jq, niko, png!! :D we'll all conquer and defeat the stoopid econs paper together and have fun after that!

Skool tmr :/ sucha drag. Goodnight!!!