Sunday, July 05, 2009

[wordy wordy post]

Hokay blogger's currently being a prick. I'm not the only one who can't upload pictues, sophia lim and her friends too. Sop and i heaved a sigh of relief cos now we know we're not the only ones!! Hahah evil.

My week passed so extremely fast and i feel like i'm racing against time for everything. I really wish i could have a week free of everything, literally everything. Free from school, from piano, from juice market, even from sheng and friends. No pressure no nothing but my own free time. The luxury of time to sit down to chill at a cafe with a homocide book in my left hand, and a cup of soothing coffee ice blend in my right, with the company of jazz or classical music playing at a perfect volume. The luxury of time(& $$$) to fly to krabi or cebu, sit under the scorching sun(with lots of sunblock lotion that is) with a glass of cocktail and my book. Just me, my book and a drink to make this world mine.

Wake me up when that day comes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last friday saw me meeting julene, marvin and alan for lunch at hollandv. Julene and i had alot to talk about, and to reminisce(: Swensens>haagen dazz. We'll meet up soonz k? Esp julene(:
Then yesterday, i made carbonara for sheng for lunch. I practised a bit of my dss, took afternoon nap and headed out with sheng to town at night for dinner. Sighzzz i don't know what was wrong with me last night. I suddenly lost my temper at sheng just cos i didn't know what to eat for dinner, was irritated by my shorts, and annoyed when sheng did something to the iphone when i was trying to find a part in a song. Yea all those little little things, and i got mad -.- went to toilet to cool down and finally put on a smile at thai express.
We ordered quite alot cos it'd make me happier, that i have more to eat :D after that i bought 3 pairs of shorts and had shokudo dessert and pizza with sheng's younger brother > then cabbed back. Yumm shokudo is nice^^
Today, i had church service at suntec and it was good :D met kirk after that for lunch and went to study. Stoopid boy was playing some supermario-like game/shopping online/reading book while i was studying. See you tmr my twinnnn :D we should wear the topman shirt together soonz and meet in skool for lunch. haha


I'll be doing juice 3 photoshoot tomorrow evening and i should be able to launch the collection by 12am or something. Sigh i'm so tired. Whenever i think of photoshoot, i feel like dying. Does someone want to be my model for free? Haha kiddin. i already have someone to do it and she should be the model soonz :D But i don't mind if you want to help for free^^ hahah

Kk i need to clear the stack of clothes of my bed now. I salute you if you finish reading this whole entry. Y'all better pray for me that blogger rectify the photo problem if not this will be what i'm posting everytime i blog. HAHAH.
Night :D