Friday, July 17, 2009

Webcam lovin' ... with spectacles? ^^

Suicide call from timiti cheng at 6.23am > macs breakfast+starbucks mocha frap with him at 7.45am > lms lesson at 8.45am > chitty chitty bang bang and bought stocks with sufz.
Here i am still trying to catch my breath, settle down and stop the hand trembles. I think the coming collection juice 04 is gonna the most awesome collection so far cos of heels and sandals! :D Bought so many many pairs that i can't carry all them home by myself so going back to pick those babies up tomorrow <:


I'm very very happy cos i'll be seeing fiona+vera+angelyn+cailing+jeevan+kirk+alistair later at timbre to celebrate my post birthday (: Thank god for such a lovely bunch of friends! Heheh. I got to bounce now.
HAHA i can't believe that i posted photos of me wearing specs on this post. Not more than 10 of my friends have even seen me with specs before!!!