Friday, July 31, 2009

The night my camera turns into a fisheye camera.

My camera decided to crack on me for no rhyme or reason. Now it has transformed into a semi fisheye camera, which i'm secretly rejoicing about. On the other hand, it pains me so much that it's spoilt into something else, not the camera that i was dying for. Oh wells, will bring it to fix it next week. $$$$ FLY FLY FLY AWAY.

Y'all can click on my title "the night my camera turns into a fisheye camera" to see how my pictures actually look like now.
Yesterday, i lost my motorbike virginity to sheng's brother. He fetched me around. Hahah i still prefer car over bike. Bathed both husky and lucky, and boy it was just sheer happiness to see them clean again, to see a "smile" on their face. Hahah.
Sheng fetched me and my friends to hollandv for dinner <:

Fern, jq, cheng and i had frolick where cheng discovered my cracked screen. Had xlb steamboat buffet after that which made us all full + sleepy dis-energised kidz. Hahah but it was fun right? <:


Now i just can't wait to meet my clique tonight :D alistair, kirk, fiona, angelyn, vera, cailing, bosco, jeevan. Danny, judi and jasper will be there too!! <: Tonight, i'm in love again.
Bye, have a good weekend earthlings.