Friday, July 24, 2009

It's booked, you're mine now.

Hehehe hello wello ^^ i'm hyperventilating now.
Euro-trip-is-finally-booked!!! :D germany>switz>paris>london, i'll kiss you so fricking hard in 68 days!!! Hahah pls don't judge me, i'm not flaunting that i'm going to europe or whatsoever. I know it's not common/easy for people to go there. It's my first time too and i feel very very blessed and super thankful to my mum for sucha wonderful birthday pressie. It has always been my dream since young to go to spain to celebrate my birthday and take my wedding photos, but this will suffice <:
Bkk in 40 days, europe in 68 days. I AM REALLY HAPPY TTM :D
Now i really really need to start saving for my expenses there! Wish me luck, i need lots of determination. haha
Anyhoos, here are some photos :D
Sheng and i went coro plaza for groceries on wed night. Heheh managed to buy all the things i need to satisfy my cravings.

hahah i'm wearing shades at night cos i went out with bare face and it certainly don't look good in photos cos of my eyebags. Heheh. eyebags please go away!


heheh thank you sheng for always accompanying me and sending me around, luv much <:




Went to orchard ion with sufz, cheng, png and jq on tues night after test! I expected alot more than this. Expected H&M and alot more interesting quirky shops, lots of unique restaurants but i was so damn disappointed. Oh wellz.
Went to chips for fried rice and then met bosco,ling and jee there :D
Bos being the usual camwhore.

hehehe so cute together!!! :D


I have photos from today too but i don't have time to edit and upload them now cos i need to rush out bmgt ppt slides by tonight :/ andzzz study poa. Slacked with cheng after lms in school, had lunch with sufz, niko and png at sim, then studied awhile in school library before meeting sheng to book the tour package and stuffs :D we chilled at starbucks, chitty chitty bang bang over a cup of caramel frap and oreo cheesecake. Walked around suntec, camwhored and chilled at roof terrace, dinner at citylink's japanese cafe and train-ed back home together.

It's been super long since sheng and i took bus and train together <: it feels so different, as in good different. Hahah we should do that more often hansum. Luvv you, thanks for being sucha nice boy.