Saturday, July 18, 2009

i say, tonight we are in love.

I h8 hangover.
My throat is uber dry, my tongue taste of everything i drank and ate yesterday, i feel very tired and giddy, i have a bruised back. I just don't feel good. I'm suppose to be studying for econs test now but how the heck am i gonna do it like this? Sigh sophia sophia. And i need to check the sizes of all the heels and sandals for juicemarket soon. Tonight will be mumsie's birthday dinner. Hahah i should have known better how much to drink right?
But hangover aside, i had one of the best times with my girlfriends and bros yesterday <: it was suppose to be my postponed birthday celebration with fiona & co last night at timbre but it was super packed so we moved to cuscaden for (to die for)fried rice and san miguel.
Thank you sweeties (: y'all really are a big part of my life. No matter what happens, i'll be here for yall! Light up fiona dear esp! Zon worry about anything cos we all love you and yknow you will always have us.

Thank you for the wonderful card and pressie. I always love your cards and letters <:

heh, boys will be boys.
headed over to bosco's place for booze and chitty chitty bang bang(: rico, danny and joy were also there! Last night was the best of both worlds ; my two most loved bunch.
rico!! :D the best singer in our hearts! Hahah he has a voice that kills i swear.
bestest people in my life (:

hehe cailing's face!!

There're alot more photos than this which i will be uploading soonz! :D meanwhile, have a good weekend.

I need to buck up and study for econs test today no matter what!