Tuesday, June 13, 2006

all time bitching partner <3
i looked like shit.
lol.
my money honey (:
we had a fun time sweet talking during esther's birthday.
:D

















I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS WOMAN (:
taken at the airport and my house.







it could have been a different night tonight ;
be it sophisticated or wild.
a wise decision hit me & i've decided to keep it a simple night.
; with my family and piano.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONVERSATION WITH MY MOST LOVED BITCH.



and your voice came sweeping through my mind. says:
you stupid boy. everytime also busy.

and your voice came sweeping through my mind. says:
last week of school hols

gabriel ashley; emotion regression. says:
i know you miss me.

gabriel ashley; emotion regression. says:
HAHA



indeed i miss gabriel(ashley) :D alot.
like all the times we bitched about EVERYTHING under the sun.
caucasians , ahlians and etc.
and he was so kinky, esp at starbucks.
LIKE HELLO , WE MISS YOU WEE LOADS.
so you better be at sentosa with us.
and you know some girls are bugging me about you.
"omg sophia. you know the guy in your friendster photo whom you wrote like bitching partner. LIKE OMG , HE'S FLYING HOT. omgomgomg -drools-"
and i'm like totally whatever.
okay , that was why i removed our little paint.
yeapps.
hotass , WO HAOXZX XIANGSX NIX WORRRSXXZX
:D


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY.
-SCREAMS-
mummy's discharging today :D
piano exam in less than a month ):
I'M PETRIFIED.