Monday, June 19, 2006

went to citylink with baby alistair ytd , to study.
at gelare.
we had great fun.
i typed a long chunk of it ytd and my post just disappear ):
it was like a novel!
hahaa.
went to church this morning! :D
my menstruation is back.
hail it.
went to bukit merah with dad's side for lunch.
it was not bad.
but the staffs there are SICKENING! :)
then i went to tiong bahru plaza to meet him to get scary movie4 from him.
he couldn recognise me , WTH.
went to far east to shop with aunt niko and went to have dinner with mum's side.
that's my day.
reached home , benyeo rang me up and talk.
haha.
that stupid boy.
he's super cute la.
okay.
anyways , i'm gonna help my bestfriend do something.
=======================================
apparently there's like this pest who's being such a roadblock to my bestfriend's like.
rightfully , you should beong to cookie monster's bin.
don't be such a bitch please.
you know you're like a pisser hun.
"i hope no one comes in between us and that includes anyone."
LIKE HELLO BITCH , YOU'RE THE ONE COMING IN BETWEEN A CHEMISTRY THAT'LL SPARK BEAUTIFULLY.
how about making yourself scarce and stop making a fool of yourself.
you're so G-R-O-S-S.