Wednesday, June 21, 2006

the carefree ride of you life slams into a stone wall ; all those years of merely bouncing along ,
life taking you where you want to go ,
abruptly ends.



you put me in agony and gradually those lights that shone so bright , glimmered like a thousand unsympathetic eyes.
your answer was like a heavy weight pressing me into the floor , & honey i can't breathe.
you flashed me an impressed wag of the eye , and turned my wheels of life beautifully and magically.
only to find out i was merely written into another chapter of your life.
which people flips , read and forget.
you hit me with crushing realisation and sent a shiver of revulsion racing through.
i dread the way you looked at me ,
i dread the way you would feel me ,
and i dread the way you made me fall ,
cause we're more than just friends.
i snarled in a freeze-frame of grotesque horror , & baby where are you?
i feel like a hollow glass jug , so empty and dull.
just when i met you ,
my eyes flickered like a weak electric bulb cause you siphoned off all my energry ;
and oh i fell into your almighty arms.
i was taken aback and my throat was as dry as a parchment.



no matter how many times i lifted my face into the hot spray , i could not rinse the long day away.