Thursday, June 01, 2006

i'm staring out of the sky,
praying that he'l walk into my life.
where's the man of my dreams.
i wait forever , how silly it seems.
how does he laugh , how does he cry.
what's the colour of his eyes.
does he even realise i'm here.
where is he
where is he
where is this beautiful man
who is he
who is he
who's gonna take me so high.





okay , schooled this morning for chemical practical.
it was super super fun!
but ms devi was also super super long winded.
she can yadaa and yadaa non stop(all about the same thing still.)
went to meet darling xiaowei to pass her something(:
went cwp with MY irvin to get her bubble tea.
I WANTED PASTAMANIA SO BADLY , THAT I WAS ASKING THE WHOLE WORLD ):
BUTS.
went to withdraw cash to get nasi lemak , almond longan and super rings!
isaac called me a glutton.
WHATEVER.
& isaac , i recorded our conversation!
about the moo ice cream , us slanging , and YOU BEGGING ME TO BATHE.
haha.
& i didn't know i sounded so kiddy.
OMG OMG OMG OMG.
like some 13 years old.
gonna leave for thailand on saturday.
and my baggy is very light! :D
okay , i don't know what else to say.
ANTHEA , I MISS YOU ALOT! (: