Saturday, June 17, 2006

paint this in my heart , will you?

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...

Maybe you got scared
Maybe I have nothing else to say
But I love you
So baby now my life's a mess
Cause I'm
cos I couldn't love you any less.

You're beautiful,
that's for sure
You'll never ever fade
You're lovely
but it's not for sure.
That I won't ever change
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true
===================================================================

i stood there all alone , just by my roadside.

you let go of my hand and all i did was to cry.

you told me the worst thing to do is to regret.

the path we took ; i didn't regret.

the love we pledged ; it was my paradise.

but my answer is my biggest regret.

you promised to stay if i stay.

& you'll be in unless i'm out.

you said you felt so attached to me and you'll never want to leave.

but you took a turn and alighted from my train 10days after you made these empty promises.

you said you feel like making me the happiest girl alive by giving me whatever i want.

baby , i'll be happy with you by my side.

& i'm proud of your self control.

(i'm sorry that i only reply you like 5months later.)

& baby , i loved our "last night"

i've said the truth and thanks for letting me know you loved it too.

i'm sorry i had no phone that night that you couldnt call me and went to sleep sadly.

and i'm sorry i didn't pick up your call in the morning cause i had already left for school.

i wished i was the scgs girl whom you thought was me ,

so i could see you everyday and i won't mind going to school with you first and then go to my school.

"i hardly wanna be apart.yeah.maybe this is the honeymoon period.but i promise i'll try my best to keep this relationship as lovely as possible.unless you walk away , i'll stay. unless you want out , i'm in,unless you do something really bad/naughty or there is a circumstance we can't be together , i'm here to stay.yeah. i love you loads baby"

tell me you meant all these.at least.

i did not spike your lemon juice in delifrance at taka .

cause you'd have stayed if i had spiked your drink.

"i really miss you so much. i was kinda sad after we hung up. i couldn't sleep for about half an hour after that.and i dreamt that you were on the phone.then i woke up.i thought i fell over the phone and so i ran to the phone and picked up but it was just the tone. HAHA!! i'm quite retarded right! ha! i'm crazy.crazy over you. you're my baby and i love you loads!!"

you lost half an hour of sleep , but i lost uncountable sleepless nights and i lost my baby.

"hey baby!if you wanna how much i love and care for you , count the waves. never ending? yeah , i know.your happiness has always meant more than mine. i love you."

there were no more sea breeze nor waves when you said goodbye.

and do you know i'm not really happy now , where have you gone to?

"every last drop ,

every last piece ,

i'm here with you

you're here with me."

i always want to be there with you , but you just seem so far away.

"anyways , i want to tell you for the 948673148th time that i love you. (: i think you're like sick of hearing me say it right? haha. well i DON'T CARE! i need to keep reminding you that i love you so you won't forget!"

how about telling me for the 948673149th times? i'll never be sick of it.

"i'll never think of hurting you.

it's much more fun just loving you.

i hope you can trust me so you and i will always be"

you untied our knot and let me go.

i know it's been a long time ago thing.

5 months have gone in a twinkle of eye for you.

but these 5 months left me crying and pondering.

when the sun rises , it feels like the same day.

cause part of me died when you left me.

i'm still waiting at the crossroad with my baggages in my hands.

waiting for you to come and pick me up and leave.

just you and me.

though there's another passenger in your car now ,

i'll wait.

maybe this day will never come.

but i'll just wait till my hair turns grey.

or maybe i'll a hitch another ride when i'm breathless and worn out.

i can't take the stong rays of sun shining hard on me.

and the stormy rains that are making me my tear glands break.

you've made songs in my heart and you'll be my sweetest reminiscence.

mungkin nanti.