Wednesday, June 14, 2006

:D
talked to isaac last night till i fell asleep.
I WAS LIKE STUDYING PLEASE.
and he was making me laughed so badly ; i dropped.
and stop it isaac , you know what i'm talking about.
HEHEHE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rushed home from sher's house to doll up for the dinner function just now.
was nearly late.
dinner was good.
& I SAW LI CHEN EN! (:
LIKE OMG OMG OMG.
he's damned cute can and he remembers me.
(:
he's the hottest thing in the whole world lah please.
i've not seen him since last december , which is flying long can.
okay , he's just wee cute and cheeky.
we went to watch cars together.
he rubbed me hands during the movie to make me feel warm.
AWWW , AINT HE SWEET.
gosh.
his parents sent me home.
they're very cute parents.
hahaha.
and when we were at the jurong town hall road , there was this steep slope.
which is damned scary + fun!
we were tugging our arms together and screaming la.
weeee fun!(:
and en is damned cute.
he was like ,"daddy , can you make another u-turn so we can play that again"
hahah!
and that cuteass didnt wanna let me off the car whei reached me block.
omg , he's drooling cute.
we took pictures in the car.
i'll upload it when i'm free! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-JUMPS-
i'm meeting xiaowei at KAP tomorrow study then head down to tuition.
baby , i miss you!
<3