Friday, June 09, 2006

o-la-la.
i'm back from bangkok.
omg , unexpectedly.. i <3>
they're so friendly and all.
on the other hand , the food sucks.
TOM YAM GOONG CAN SMELL MY ARSE.!
hotel was good.
shanice and sharyl were weee cute!
breakfast was yum.
at baiyoke sky and pathumwan princess.
oh my mother , i spent like a bucket of chee-ching.
& the rum and raisin ice cream was cheap and good!
i had cups of it (:
okay , i bought....
4sun dresses and 1 batik dress.
6 tops.
2denim shorts.
my yums undergarments.
10 pairs of earrings.(I HAVE 62 PAIRS OF EARRINGS AT HOME NOW!)
3bikinis.
3heels.
3bags.
4 belts.
ALOT OF CHOCOLATES AND MARSHMELLOWS.! :D
okay , i can't remember anything else.
massage and manicure were hella good.
BUT SOMEONE JUST SCREWED UP MY TRIP ):
ohyes , ALISTAIR KOH BESTFRIEND.
I BOUGHT YOU A SHINY RED BOXERS.
IT'S SUPER SUPER SEXY.
AND YOU MUST WEAR IT WHEN WE GO SENTOSA NEXT WEEK ALRIGHT!!
IT'S THE SEXIEST THING I GOT THERE (:
IT'S LIKE SUPERMAN.
hohoho.
and i watched x-men there.
like wth.. before the movie starts.. we have to stand and pay respect to their king.
and the movie only lasted for 45mins -.-

okay.
gwen and hillary and all are coming to my place now.
gonna swim swim swim later (:





CHENXIAOWEI ; i missed you like wee much okay! and screw that bloody basket. i'm meeting you and elf tomorrow! YIPPEE YAA YAA!
JOELF ; busy boy , finally can meet us huh. ever wondered that my brain's gonna explode cause i'm missing you far too much!
<3
ALISTAIR KOH ; i love you i love you i love you i love you bestfriend. it's our 7th year! hahahahaha. i know you love me you love me you love me. and you're so gonna look so sexy with that braces + my super ultra large sexy red boxers. be thankful to your god you've such a pleasing bestfriend! (: