Friday, March 23, 2007

back to the school-girl look.
with boooooks and pens , papers and folders , story books and highlighters to mass my bag.
plain jane ponytail.
mug mug mug for os ; ----.----- , but whatever.
I HAVE TO!
yesterday - mug with alist at toa payoh.
today - baby's coming over to mug with me (:
sat(tomorow) - mug with fiona , alist and ruiqing at rp.
sunday - mug with baby at esplanade ,
mister bean's holidays with baby , elton and his girlfriend!
YEEHAA I'M PROUD OF MYSELF.
okayy look people look.
i was crying over some stuffs last night and i used almost half a box of tissue.
and i conveniently threw the tissues out of the window.
there is a ledge outside my window by the way.
then mummy text me this morning [sophia what time are you coming home? i'v something to tell you.]
went home and mummy said ,
"the environmental staff came to complain that you threw tissues out of the window and it's all over the floor. the cleaner had to sweep it this morning. please clear all the tissues. the next time this happens , we won't just give a verbal warning."
BANGS!