Wednesday, March 07, 2007



HAHAH , JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PAIR OF SHOES AGAIN.

it's the teh love isn't it? ((:

i wished things appear like in fairytale. like my fairygodmother buys me this shoes without letting me know , giving as a surprise. and then she wraps it in a very nice box and leaves it at my doorstep , then the doorbell goes "ding dong". so when i open the door , i'll be like so drama rama and go like "ohmygoodness. " and hugs the shoes.

HAHAH TELL ME I'M NOT THINKING TOO MUCH , CAUSE I'M EVEN DREAMING OF IT AT THE MOST UNEARTHLIEST HOUR :D

anyhoos , school ended at 3pm tday and i met baby at queensway. wanted to shop for shoes but >: ]: none. & i was really really lethargic. hunn and irvin thought i was like angry or something. hahaha which is like sahdewdgydsgyte?! sheng bought chicken nuggets , fried potato and water for me (: left at around 5 without getting my shoes -pouts! wantd to take a bus cause it'd be a double decker. and i love taking bus with baby! :D sheng came up to my place for awhile and left.

you make my nights like the carousel ride.

BYEBYEBYE GOOD NIGHT!