Wednesday, March 28, 2007

you're like ecstacy upon my lips ;
sometimes it hurts , but yet another addiction.

baby and i! (:
<333!





i'm sitting in front of the laptop for less than an hour , and i feel my body burning :D
loos , i think school's really dirty. like it makes our faces so sticky and oily.
i can't stand the humidity! >:
it really sucks big time.
headed home straight after school(: baby came over after playing dota.
he read all my letters with me , like all the letters since i was like pee4 till now.
we talked and played(:
went down for dinner.
hunn fed me when i was on the phone with irvin(:
YOU'RE REALLY LOVELY CHUSHENG.
EVERY LITTLE THINGS YOU DO SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU CARE.
I ADORE YOU! :D
we ate prawn noodle and agar agar.
sheng came up to my place for awhile , stayed till around 8 and left.
loos , baby told me some stuffs that happened on mon/tues in town with like leo, leont , greg and all.
HAHAHA HILAROUS TOOOTS.
(:
school will be really long tomorrow): until 5plus.
and i'm meeting sheng and isaac on friday at holland!
both my lalalalalings!
(:
sat will be out with alist and fiona at rp to study! [:
then to town with baby , leo and vann to catch mr bean's holidays.
YAYAYYYY
goodnight world ,
with much love(: