Tuesday, March 13, 2007

:D hellooooo!

turned up for chinese lesson this morning and leonard came to sit beside me so we could talk. leonard and i had a twinky promise on something so he's not supposed to say out. GET THAT MY GOOD FRIEND! -beams! hunn came down to causeway to meet me for awhile and we bus-ed to my house. i was feeling nostalgic when we were in the bus. HAHAH<: baby and i had steamboat with my mum and sister ((:
i was really full , like really! then baby cabbed me to my piano teacher's house (: my eyes were failing me so badly. i couldn't read my scores. I COULDN'T SEE CLEARLY , AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! poooo. cabbed back home cause it was really raining hella heavily >: i was drenched like i don't know what.
baby's at raffles town club having dinner now , and he may be coming over after the party later! YAY [: which means i can have someone to play with till late!

goodnight worldddddddddd! <:
chenxiaowei , you're so missed! :D