Tuesday, March 27, 2007

today was my last lesson with uncle daniel , so we ended talking(:
he's so sweet.
i can't perish the thought of not being able to see him for another 6 months.
he's just like a daddy to me , and i love him! :D
i'm gonna get him a card when i drop by his house soon!
THANK YOU UNCLE DANIEL FOR EVERYTHING!:D





sometimes school feels like a garbage truck;

it drives on a road , collecting all kind of shit.

the partially intellectual ones will get what i mean(: if you don't , ______ :P









SCHOOL WAS MUCH OF A BORE TODAY.

i loathe the monotonous voice of ms devi , the looking-oh-so-overly-enthusiastic-about-cme's betty. BUT they're nice teachers , i guess? hee.

i got lowest in class for chinese again ): 18/100. yeah even alvin got 25.

i didn't submit any chinese essay for the past 3months , highest mark for "ting xie" was only 2?! so i think teacher's remark of 18/100 is actually an overstatement.

:D

i've got really nice teachers you see.

went to woodlands interchange with lessy to meet baby and greg.

(i saw some really disgusting wusssssieess by the way. imagine guys trying to be bimbotic and all. mto right?)

so yes , sheng went to yishun with me to get my contacts changed and cabbed down to bukit batok for my piano lesson(:




goodnight sweethearts(:
sometimes i find myself crying my eyes red ,
when a part of you invaded my thought.