Monday, March 12, 2007

i abhor the way you said and do those things ,
and then turn around to call me that.
it's not about the things you do , but the stupidity you're actually obsessed with.
this is what they mean by ,
the pot calling the kettle black.
i'm washing my hands off this ,
cause i don't wanna get upset and al because of you anymore.(even i can't imagine i'd get sad over you.)
i've more than enough friends to keep me smiling and despising you.
cause not even your puney brain can contain the amount of people who badmouth you.
no one can ever deflate that enormous ego you possess.
do whatever you want to ,
i don't give a rat's ass , not anymore.

angst beyond anyone's capacity to imagine.





anyhoos , supposed to go for chinese lesson but i couldn't wake up.
so i continued sleeping <:
woke up and went to meet baby at acer building to service his laptop.
waited like how long okayyy.
then then then we went to the discovery centre's mac to study.
do work actually (:
so i completed me emath homework.
heeeeeeeheeeeeeee.
:D
sheng went home with me and we played dai di with my parents <:
YAY.
he's my adoration.

he makes me smile when i'm sad , no matter how sad.
he dotes me alot alot alot.
he'd hate whoever that bullies me.
he loves me.
and he'd alleviate my pain whenever _______ is hurting me.
that's why i L-O-V-E him (:

i don't give a hoot about any guy/ girl who comes along and push me off the edge no more ,
cause i know sheng will always be here to cushion my fall.
<3



and people , sheng bought the bag for me from paragon okayy , so it's not like $12.90 or whatever you say it is. like hello , tell me you can find a bag so cheap there laa. anyhoos , the cost of the bag isn't important. what's most important is i like it , you don't have to. cause it's so-my-bag. must a bag be expensive to be a good bag? NOOO. then again , sheng bought the bag for me , thus it's my bag. ONLY PERSON THAT NEEDS TO APPRECIATE IT IS ME.


seriously , i'm detaching my strings off you.
like , say all you want.
i care no more.