Friday, June 01, 2007



















those were the days i won't forget. it's one of my best reminiscences. things could have gone out of our way but one thing for sure , not these memories would. together or separated , who knows what the future holds, two of you still mean alot to me. come what may , both of you were / are and will be very important and precious people in my life. china trip was so meaningful because what we planted there was unceasing fun , captured every corner with our faces. not forgetting those adorable innocuous children and friends i met there. they're second to none and i miss them dearly. some i've lost contact with , some i'm still talking to. but all of them are still kept in the thing that's beating inside me. we were overwhelmed by their warm welcome and enthusiasm. these intangible memories are so endeared close to me heart . this inexplicable sweetness stretches to no end.