Saturday, June 23, 2007


because i choked on my words , deceiving myself that things are gonna be just fine.
what we promised was a self hooked pinky.

i feel like chasing cars.






last night was total madness. i was dead tired but i forced myself to hang on and conference with fiona and gabrel till 12am and continued talking to chusheng till 2am. i felt like shit at first cause of some prick not picking up my calls. yea yea no one knows what am i ranting except for fiona , gabriel and probably alistair.
anyways i was over at nat's the whole afternoon. studied for like less than an hour and we watched ghostrider(dvd) which was pretty nice. thereafter , we had like pillowfights with like gwen and using all the pluffys to make some poo-ing and pregnant stories. total madness i swear , been long since we got loose and no doubt , it was hellaaaa fun ! :D nat and i were saying we'll form our own band together with gwen and hillary. HAHA I SWEAR IT'S SO GONNA ROCK(not.) CAUSE WE'RE SO NOT MUSICALLY INCLINED.
uncle sheng then fetched all of us to my place. they were all playing daidi(some card game) in the dark just trying to steal some brightness from my laptop , till like 11pm i think! (: HURHUR.
and for now , i'm still feeling like shit. so i'm gonna meet my dearest chusheng to study (: <3
it's chusheng time.
& it's high time i learn to look at things from a wiser perspective.
it's been so long since i'm being cryptic.
xoxo.