Wednesday, June 27, 2007

p.s

my nine years bestie , come what may i'll cushion your fall and brave the storms with you as i've promised. i may not totally understand what you're going through now but i've gone through something similar to that for almost a year. when i say you're irreplaceable , i mean it with every weeds you find in the ocean hooked to my pinky. even if things are gonna fall short , ___ is gonna turn its back on you or even if the whole world is gonna do that , i'm still gonna walk with you and carry you on my back when you feel weariness weighing on you. you're gonna find two drops of tears every where you've cried at before. those tears from my eyes will just break its way outta my skin and fall beside yours as the sadness crawls under your skin. i love you more than words can convey.




anyways people , i had an extremely great week. i met dearest rebecca and julene after school at r-pee to study (: it was pretty productive considering it's the three of us (: we ended up talking still. saw quite alot of familiar faces in rpee , like laijie / verachua / shaunong/ travis etc. met bestie joel to go home together! :D it's total h-a-p-p-i-n-e-s-s because i miss my bestfriend alot.

met baby at westmall's coffeebean to study today till about 8pm (: and it was very productive yesterday. felt like resting today so we spent quality time instead <: on a random note , chusheng is very cute (: HEEEEEEEE.

tomorrow's gonna be a kenzi day! :D in case you people don't know who kenzi ong is , let me tell you she's a beautiful girl. haha! (: we're meeting after school to study tomorrow , and some catching up till evening [: I LOVE YOU KENZI , CHEER UP <3

and friday , i'm going to study after school with lessy at r-pee. after which , i'll go for cellgroup (: there's pot luck and i'm making some cheesebaconham thing which i learnt from my cousin.
anyways lessy , cheer up too k! things will fall in place (:

am going to sheng's school for carnival and i'll probably (hopefully too) meet fiona , angelyn and gab to study after that (:

so don't you guys think i had a great week and am gonna have a great week. du-uh! (: i love my friends and my bestfriends - all my precious gems. so as you can see , i'm gonna be really busy with studying ( because it's os in 3 months' time ) so the next time i blog will be next week i guess! till now , nothing means more than my friends/os/boyfriend/family.

goodnight all you.