Friday, June 29, 2007

i skipped school today , so i decided to take 15 mins of my time to shorthog my comp (: met lovely kenzi ong to study after school today. though we didn't talk much (just study) , i really enjoy her presence and appreciate the time she made for me <: -kisses. so daddy came to pick me up from woodlands , back to chinese garden. THUMBS UP FOR oh-so wonderful DADDY ! :D studied for three hours straight once i bathed and had my dinner. of course , i called baby before i hit the sack and he never fails to make me feel happy just with that voice of his (:


though i slept for 7 hours , i just couldn't wake up this morning. thank god for parents who allow me to stay at home to study instead (: and i will. so i'm heading to rpee in a jiffy to meet irvin to study (:


goodbye.