Sunday, June 24, 2007



hello people (: school's starting tomorrow , which also means the battle starts tomorrow. 3 more months to determine my new school , new course , new environment and new friends. i'd like that alot though (: still i dread school , dread the assignments , dread the stress , dread the competition , dread the rise and shine , dread the weariness board hanging over my neck ,
dread the thought of screwing os up. but i guess these are what really motivate me to study and slog my guts out.


i'm talking to kenzi and blade online now. it feels good talking to friends whom you lost touch with and rekindle that love. HAHAH. i'm so grateful for these two folks cause kenzi's such a sweetie and blade's gonna study together with me and teach me amath :D yeah i see a glimpse of hope for amath.

anyways , adidas sale ends today ): ohmygosh , i wanna get my bag ):